Our team consists of doctors and assistants who strive for everyday research and education in the field of dentistry. With this approach we provide our patients with utmost quality service.
In combination with a positive and relaxed atmosphere of our clinic and individual approach, our patients also become our friends with whom we build long-term relationships.
Mr. sc. dr. Ivo Matković dr.med.dent
Mr. Sc. Dr. Ivo Matković graduated from the Faculty of Dental Medicine in Zagreb in 1986, holds a Master’s degree in Dental Pathology in 1998. Special attention is paid to ongoing training:
- Croatian – Steiner Course for Dental Practice 1984g.
- Diploma of the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Dentistry, Initial Therapy of Periodontology 1995g.
- Diploma of the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Dentistry, Periodontal Therapy Therapy 1995g.
- Certified World Clinical Laser Institute, Physucs, Safety & Regulatory Guidelines & Clinical Applications 2004g.
- UCLA / GIDE Master Program in Implant Dentistry; University of California A., School of Dentistry, Continuing Dental Education 2008 / 2009g.
- Student of the University Postgraduate Diploma in Interdisciplinary Doctoral Study of Molecular Biosciences of the University of Osijek, Dubrovnik and Ruđer Bošković Institute in Zagreb
He has participated in numerous workshops, congresses and consultations all over the world, participates in scientific projects, and publishes scientific papers and popular articles in the field of dentistry.
He is a member of the Croatian Dental Chambers.
Judicial Expert in General Dentistry.
He speaks English, German, Italian, French and Slovenian.
Dr.med.dent Dina Bursać
Dina Bursać was born on September 30, 1983 in Varaždin where she finished primary school and general gymnasium.
She graduated from the Faculty of Dental Medicine of the University of Zagreb in 2008. Immediately upon completing her studies, she enrolls Postgraduate PhD studies in Dental Medicine with an area of interest in children’s and preventive dentistry with an emphasis on sports dentistry.
As part of a doctoral study, the poster presents a presentation of Taekwondo coaches knowledge about the prevention and management of dental trauma at the 16th World Congress of Dental Traumatology in Verona, Italy. After a mandatory one-year internship, she works in several private clinics and health centers, and joins Dr. Matković’s team in 2011.
She speaks English, German and French. Through the years she is continually taught at numerous domestic and foreign courses and congresses. She attaches great importance to prevention and timely education of children and adults, and has been clinically engaged in interventions in the field of restorative dentistry and endodontics, and pediatric and preventive dentistry.